My first blog, ever. Introduction, goals, my life. =D



'Sam' written by Sam
[skip if you hate old English]
Twas a barren land,
Ye Oceans be calm and still.

There be hot winds,
Bloweth; Whirled ye soils so furiously!
They danceth with such liberty,

Smasheth! Destroyeth.
Crumbled- against ye soul's mighty chest
"Soul, there be you." said the holy

An' he stoodeth there still.
Proof he travelleth long an' tedious
Ye envious earth, eroded his footsteps,
not too long ago.

"Strange man, I be-eth an angel"
The hooded one budged nought.
"Art thou but a common man,"
With extraordinary potential?" she ask-eth.

"Nay, young maiden" spoke he;

"Who are you?" spoke she.

"Watch from the Heavens, young maiden."
"Because, at my journey's end"

"I'll be hosting a show on channel 8."

haha, geez i totally ruined it at the end

i'm Sam, no my age is a secret, i'll let you guess if i'm korean, chinese or japanese ;]

i'm a non-practicing Buddhist, secretly Atheist until lately i found out i'm actually Agnoist o_o
if youre interested in my views in God, it's the 2nd post after this one

[Note: You can skip this part and scroll down if you want, until you see the word Bunny <3>]
  • _i seriously almost died ~twice~ when i was a baby.
  • ~i don't like revealing my age
  • ~i'm nice~ ^_^
  • ~i have a good heart :)
  • ~i'm very romantic :P
  • ~i'm adventurous >:3
  • ~warning, obsessive use of :3 <- the cute face emoticon
  • ~unlike most of the dweebs you've met, i'll actually sit down listen to you. : )
  • ~taking vocal lessons :) guitar~ piano~ *puts finger under my lip*
  • _dancing~ (hiphop and latin dance)
  • ~i go to gym regularly~
  • and i work as a secretary/office boy/property manager at the same time ~_~"
  • ~my commitment to music is important
  • _i must reach my goals and keep. . push forward o:
  • _gain international fame and recognition ;o
  • _moving on. . life's too short, i regret every second i spend doing nothing
  • ~i know, i'm not ordinary~
  • _and when i die. . .
  • _i want my body to be burned. . my ashes spread across the ocean
  • ~freedom. . . how i long for it
  • _in short on my musical tastes, listen to jpop/jrock, english and korean music r & b some rap, ballad, country, mostly rock and pop.
-Talk to me when you see me, you coward. ;P

(Bunny <3)
No i'm not rich, i'd call myself well-off because the money's not mine~
even my car used to belong to my mom

samkitty ish not interested in financial success
but leaning more to the attitude of living life to the fullest and not letting fear or snotty-arrogant-self-centered-labeling no-life critics stop me from taking on what I want. :p
i mean who do they think they are to say 'hey no-dick trans, hey dumb gay dude, hey suicidal emo, hey small-cock chink, wok-eyes, list goes on' idiots, worse than trash if you ask me.

I don't ever want to grow up. ;D

*has a hand rubbing against my hair* so basically, i'm training to be an entertainer who can cover most, if not all of the entertainment industry's sector =D
As you read through my daily life, you will discover my joy, my pain, my happiness, and my hardship. Examine how I'll manage to conquer and defeat my obstacles. Hopefully i will motivate you to be a better person, at least that's what I hope my blog can do to you =]

Thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuu for taking your time reading. <3
comments? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment