My religious views

Dear Diary, Sunday 30th November 2008
11.00pm-ish ._.

I don't believe in god and religion you see, it's a waste of time, money, a burden, and every second you spend committing to it, will result to nothing in return. =|

God to me, is just a figment of imagination cooked up by old historic generations to instill fear in people that if they do not pray, they will go to hell. So where is hell? =O
Ah, questionable. No one in the world can answer it, or either 'hell is in another dimension, space, vortex blahblah' they say, well have you seen heaven or hell yourself? No. those who say yes have no living proof.
Think about it. Is there a frog heaven? a bunny heaven? haha xP

Another thing i hate religion for, the advantage to scam individuals of their wealth or possessions. Every god damn time I read The Star newspaper I'd read about people giving donations to churches, temples and stuff like that :/ Helloooo, the money can be used to help real LIVING people who currently are Dying instead of building new churches and statues or something Dx

Just because I believe in ghosts, doesn't mean i believe in God. The Holy and the supernatural have huge differences. I've had supernatural encounters, no godly ones yet. People who are ignorant love to simply say things

'Believing in God is good for the soul' my friend, and my aunt said. Then i say work for my happiness; and everything that happens, happens for a reason. you're not born into a poor family because you've done bad things in your previous life, you dont get reincarnated when you die, or go to heaven or hell depending on how you've lived your life or how many sins you've commited.

so why am i not a rapist or a psycho killer if i believe i have nothing to lose when i'm dead?
because i believe, that you have to be a good person, until the day you die. Atleast that's one of the best things i've learned while i'm still living.

My point? There is no God.

i use my eyes to confirm my doubts so deal with it. don't try to share your religion with me, it's impossible for you to win me over. i'm not encouraging you to give your religion up, or trying to offend all of the world's religion, but i can make you question god, your god, my god and your friend's gods. So what right don't I have to say I am a God myself if he/she/it's existence is something questionable?

2 comments:

  1. and what will you do if you're wrong...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dare you. make me question my own god.

    ReplyDelete