The end of my days

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/94/268762002_6dd87ab0a3.jpg

"My life.. might be shorter than I expected."


Dear Diary,

Why is my memory so horrid? I don't remember anyone's birthday.. even my family's. I don't remember dates and names when I look at faces. I don't remember things that I planned a day before. I don't remember if someone else is at fault or its mine. I don't even remember what happened during my times of great pain and sorrow.

I can't remember anything....

I don't want to think about it, but I'm growing more and more afraid that Alzheimer's is developing inside me. Two years ago I did an MRI brain scan, there was nothing wrong my brain it. I just know something is very wrong with my head.. the way things feel around me, I'm getting more and more numb about the people I love, and the things I love most. I keep forgetting.. I can't remember.

Somebody.. please, help me find out what the fuck is wrong with me. I'm only 20 and I shouldn't be having this problem. The only things I can think of is lack of sleep, eating disorder and too simple tasks in life. I tried blueberries, it didn't work. I'm going to try to boost my omega 3 fatty acid intake. Something is seriously eating me out.

I don't want to wake up and forget everyone and everything around me.. I would rather die than live a vegetable.


~Sam Insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment