Celebrating with Hennessy V.S.O.P KYRIOS Party @ The Butter Factory

Hello readers,

You guys are crazy. I hit an all-time high 18,000 views yesterday; that's what I get in a month.



So I celebrated my 800,000th blog view on the 21st of March at the famous Butter Factory club.



There were plenty of KYRIOS to go around.






I arrive.

You know I hate clubbing and rarely party these days, but I got all spontaneous and devised a new drinking-suicide game. I decided I'd challenge 4 girls, one of them I'd go one on one playing scissors-paper-stone. If she loses, the 4 of them would have to drink. If I lose

I'd have to drink 4 times.


Drink

Thanks to SuTing I drank 16 times. (Evil girl)

Drank

With the bros Chriz Ooi the leader of Elecoldxhot and the mafia boss Don Chan from Manoah Consulting



Did I mention the glass I'm holding is my favorite flavor mixed with the new KYRIOS. 




Drunk

I had an awesome time, however I'd like to caution all my readers. Sure, partying up going nuts and having fun is great, but always sober up before you go home.

Never drink and drive. You can die in seconds, remember that.

And to my Malaysian readers, since I'm celebrating I'll give you a hint on how to get free exclusive invites to Hennessy V.S.O.P KYRIOS. Give a visit to The Butter Factory from 1 March onwards and participate in Hennessy V.S.O.P.'s on-going promotion.

Details on the subsequent Hennessy V.S.O.P KYRIOS parties nationwide are as follows:

PENANG: Room @ Autocity, 29 March, ft. DJ Cookie (TPE) and B.A.T.E. (KL).
BATU PAHAT: iBeam, 12 April, ft. DJ Cookie (TPE) and B.A.T.E. (KL).
KOTA KINABALU: BED, 26 April, ft. DJ Aye (BKK) and Mr. Nasty & GuruGuru (KL).

For more information on access to the Hennessy V.S.O.P KYRIOS parties and on-going promotions, log on to www.fb.com/HennessyMalaysia.

You definitely do not wanna miss out on any of these guys:




Peace.


-Sam Insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment