Go away

Dear Diary,
Tuesday the 10th of February 2009, 11.15pm


Go away fever go away, I need to get well,
Go away, go away, why won't you go away?

Thoughts in my head get out, you're making my head swell,
Go away, go away, please just go away

Memory loss you're hurting me, forgetting things give me hell,
Go away, go away, I beg you, go away

Insecurity I need to go back to myself, it's as if I'm under a frightening spell,
Go away, go away, please, just go away. . .

Long roads I walk, meaningless goals I achieve, keeping myself busy, helps me forget what I seek

All this time alone, in this little shell as I mourn, each time I've fallen, I stand up on my own

If you're there take me, take me from this cage, I'm blind and in pain, take me away from this place

Wait a minute, why wait, why rot in my wait

As I change, changes come, weaknesses I carry, are for myself to blame

So I begin to travel, to search for my old spontaneous self.

I radiate love, wherever I go. My body has it's own wisdom, and I trust that wisdom completely.

Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. I am my own unique self, special, creative, and wonderful.

I am my own best friend and cheerleader, I love and accept myself just the way I am.

I am free to choose the way I live, and I put priority to my desires.

Today I give myself permission, to be greater than my fears.

Twisted afflictions, better make sure you pray. *cracks knuckles*


~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment