Me? A supermodel??


"I sent this desktop photo made weeks ago,
and I got picked."

~5th of November 2009 : 7.40pm~


Dear Diary,

My ass.

I sent in a half-ass application to Ford's Supermodel and check out what I weeded outta my inbox.


Dear Contestant

Congratulations!

You have been shortlisted for the Ford Models’ Supermodel of the World Malaysia 2009 audition
this coming Saturday and Sunday.

Detail of the auditions as follows:
Date : 7th & 8th November 2009
Time : 10am to 7pm
Venue : Jackie Chan's Cafe (2nd Floor, Lot 10 Shopping Centre, 50, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur)

You are required to be present by 9am & bring along your Identity Card for registration purposes.
Dress sexy, dress smart! Your a MODEL and have gorgeous figure so show it off... but NO swim suits pls!
See you there & good luck!

Regards,
Miki Chin
Admin Manager
Amber Creations Sdn Bhd

Well, it wouldn't hurt to go. But I still have doubts over the final decision. Let's see what happens this Saturday shall we?

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment