Fedde Le Grand at MOS - Euphoria

'Let me think about it badabadabada bomp. bomp. bomp. bomp. Let me think about it'



Dear Diary,

I need to bloody be at Fedde le Grand's performance, he'll be in Malaysia for the first freaking time and he'll feel like shit if there's no crazy people like me cheering him on. He's one of the few DJ's of the world I look up and funk to.

I've sent contest entries to TimeOut, Clubbing 9, JuiceOnline, FlyFM's sms contest and even BLOGGED ABOUT IT ON MY PERSONAL DIARY!! I swear if I don't win the tickets I'm gonna step on an ant. *pissed*

It's the only event I'm looking forward to aside from my birthday (22nd Feb 2010). I've given reasons for not coming to club at the usual clubs, but I'll chop my toes off if I miss this one.

Make some noise and put your hands up in the air, for Fedde Le Grand at the Ministry of Sound - Euphoria, on the 19th of February.

I am waiting for you.


~Sam

'Let me think about it badabadabada bomp. bomp. bomp. bomp. Let me think about it'

No comments:

Post a Comment