STEVE AOKI IS FUCKING COMING TO TOWN



The legendary, Steve Aoki.


Dude. I have been so so so fucking pissed since I missed Steve Aoki coming to town on December 25, 2009 last year.

That very day I had the worst, shittiest night at Zouk wondering why the DJ sucked and why it was so empty. Then my buddy told me everyone went to see Steve play at MOS which I totally didn't hear about until it was too late.

I totally regretted since that day, and the yellow-haired devil of the party gods was born.

But coming 01.05.2010, he is coming. Steve Aoki is coming.

It's like a dream, a second chance for me to see him (and hopefully meet him).

Whether infront of him or at the toilet, I'm going to smash my head on something when Warp hits my ear.

We are both mindless headswingers with almost the same style of craziness, and when I'm in the House, the party will go twice as wild to a whole new level of insanity.

I swear. If I win this, I am going to dye my hair back to angelic blonde on the 1st of June.
I swear it on my life

Pray the best for me to win.


~Sam Insanity Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment