Going to Europe, 20th till 31st

Dear Diary,
19th December 2008, 8.50pm-ish

I'm going to Europeeee, the countries are Germany, Switzerland, France, Holland, Belgium, England.

I will be touring these places through a 12 DAY PERIOD.

Germany: Frankfurt, Heidelburg, Neckar River, Heidelburg Castle, Mount. Titlis, Lake Titisee, Rheinefalls,

Switzerland: Lecerne, Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument, Burgandy Vineyards, Dijon

France: Paris, Eiffel Tower, Concorde Square, Champs Elysees, Invalides, Seine River, Lourve Museum

Amsterdam: Dam Square, Zansee Schans Windmill Village. I'm going to see my online friend Desiree at Dam Square XDDD

Belgium: Brussels
, Grand Palace, Gothic Town Hall, Manneken Pis, Atomium Tower

England: Eurostar, Picadilly Circus, Chinatown, Trafalgar Square, St.Paul's Cathedral Westminster Abbey, Parliament House, Big Ben, No. 10 Downing St. , Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace.

I'll be back on the 31st~ see you soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment