Monday 8th of December 2008, 7.30pm-ish
Hmm I was sitting around today and wondering.
Which is the superior sex?
Sexism is the belief that one gender or sex is inferior to or less valuable than the significant other.
It's really funny as heck,
even in school I remembered this hilarious sexist battle we had in grade 8. The teacher asked a question, 'Can women live without men?'
The subject was intriguing and all of us split up immediately into a group of 8 boys versus the overwhelming number of 17 girls who made up most of the class, hah.
I was called up to give my view and I said 'You need us, to fuck. Otherwise I could picture a lonely 40 year old living in a house with 12 cats for comfort and the destruction of the human race'
Man, those 17 girls had the look on their faces like they were ready to strip me naked and hang me upside down by the balls to the ceiling fan,
IMMATUREE, atleast give me some credit for my boldness and extreme generalization relating to a man-less woman's social and sexual life geez
I was then countered by the usual silly ideas ranging from use of dildos to the research of stem cells and cloning (LOL) of women so no men were needed to provide sexually
Pardon me oh-so great women whose head is up in the clouds, but would you be so kind to dip your head into electrified freezing arctic water and proceed to the nearest coffeemaker to wake yourself up.
Some if not the majority of women in the world can't live without a man, some wouldn't even want to Think about adopting the lesbian lifestyle.
It's like this, stuff all the men in the world into a giant space ship and send them to Jupiter. Don't be surprised if you suddenly see millions of tiny space-pods chasing after the ship with flagsigns attached to them saying 'DONT GO' / 'I don't need plastic! I need a REAL man inside of me' / 'MEN DONT LEAVE US' / 'TAKE ME WITH YOU!'
Chauvinism is absurd. Men need a woman's comfort and Women need a man's support. Men need women's advice, Women love a strong, sexy man's guidance. Men are stronger physically, women are thrice more intelligent. You get the point.
I actually will assume misogyny and misandry starts when an overconfident independant woman or a lesbian who is what she is now either because of her flourishing career and overachievements in studies, or because of her bad streak with guys, starts bullshit like 'We don't need men', 'Men go to hell', sometimes for fun? But drama makes money and the media go round anyways.
Come on guys and girls, it's just ridiculous, we both counter each other's differences and love to flirt with each other anyway so what's the use in fighting, it's like saying we don't need spiders to exist in the world and Bong, the overpopulation of flies begin. Shame on you supremicists, it is a really fun subject though, here's some good quotes I read earlier this morning
Men vs Women quotes
- "There are three things men can do with women: love them, suffer for them, or turn them into literature." -- Stephen Stills
- "Men are like a deck of cards. You'll find the occasional king, but most are jacks." -- Laura Swenson
- "You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy." -- Erica Jong
- "I've been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog." -- Wendy Liebman
- "When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country." -- Elayne Boosler
- "Behind every successful man is a surprised woman." -- Maryon Pearson
- "In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman." -- Margaret Thatcher
- "I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career." -- Gloria Steinhem
- "Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry." -- Gloria Steinhem
- "I am a marvellous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house." -- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- "Woman was God's second mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
- "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb ... and I also know that I'm not blonde." -- Dolly Parton
- "A woman may be able to change the world, but she will never be able to change a man." -- Amy Snowden
- "What would men be without women?
Scarce, sir .. mighty scarce." -- Mark Twain
- "The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do most things." -- Jilly Cooper
- "I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back." -- Zsa Zsa Gabor
What, about my views on women?
I worship them, though not enough for me to get handcuffed and pwned by a dominatrix though. I'm not submissive =P
Same applies, if I have the usual 'I don't need you' aura around me, they literally just go nuts about me. Case closed? Never. Not until the drama and show-off-ing of feminity and masculinity ceases. It is one of the good and juicy things waste our time on though.