RM 16 million a month


Dear Diary,
Thursday 4th of December 2008, 11pm-ish


Pic of my when I got out of national service *shivers* i hate being bald

And so I was rushing to finish my proposal today, balancing it with office work, yummy. =/
went undercover phoned all of kuala lumpur's most famous shopping complex's leasing department

then i was asking about the rental 'may i know the average pricing of your area per square feet?'

mid valley gave me RM35 to RM 50


Pavillion KL gave me RM25 to RM 40


KLCC was fully occupied


Times Square needs a business proposal, skip skip


Sungei Wang and Plaza Lowyat are both RM 12.. yummy


so if i rent a 3,000 sq ft area at mid valley, they'll earn RM40,000 per month holy shyttt
and they have 400 occupied lots. in short? RM16,000,000 a month. bam

cant go clubbing today, pfft LAME D:

but i have an important meeting tommorow.. i hope it'll work out


still thinking of studies. grr
, frustrating
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment